Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm outta here

...for now.

I'll be packing my stuff in a bit and get ready to leave Munich for a couple of days.
And I have a plan! Woohooo!
If I manage to get to my dad's on time so the stores are still open I'll see if I can get a tripod today, as well as some canvas and start painting as soon as possible.
I have this one painting on my mind for a long time now, and I also thought about selling it on ebay... or not. I'm not so sure about that yet, but we'll see.
So that's basically it for now, gotta get moving : )
See y'all soon!
You can write me PMs on YouTube or channel comments, cuz I have this weird internet flatrate thing on my cell phone now and it works with YT (can't watch videos there for some strange reason, but I can check in to see and reply to comments on my page and PMs). So contact me there if you want to.
Other than that:
See y'all soon! (again^^)
And would you people please stop unsubscribing?! WTF is up with that? Okok nevermind.


Oh and here's the video about the tattoo my friend got the other week (if you haven't watched it yet)


No comments:

Post a Comment