Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Other stuff.

So of course the day that I finally finally finally manage to make a new video (don't get too excited, it's super dumb, but it was fun to make) YT decides to go on a shitty maintenance break without any warning or whatever (I don't even wanna know what they gonna change now.. Hey, comments work, maybe that's gonna be all fucked up tomorrow?)
YT not working = we have to find something else to do. And what originated in a little Skype gang bang, can be admired here:(Please notice the weird language mixup from twitter, "weniger als" and "Minuten", and then "ago from.." So stupid!! Loves it.)
Also, I am deeply, deeply in love with the new Slipknot song. It's awesome and sexy and powerful and perfect and fabulous and reminds me of the one time I was lucky enough to see them live as a pre-band for Metallica. That was one excellent day, my friends!!
Normally I'd embed a YT video, but bitch is down, so here we go:

2 comments:

  1. such glittery brilliance *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are Twitter and Youtube related? They seemed to have problems keeping their available to their active users. :(

    ReplyDelete