Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here we go again.

So I'm a blogger now. Great.
I usually don't blog. I vlog. Videoblog. Whatever that may mean.
This here is all new and strange and I feel the need to write something here, but then again I have absolutely no effin clue what I could possibly write that anyone would wanna read.
Kinda weird, when I think about the fact that I always considered myself as being a writer. Somehow. I always pictured myself being an author, journalist, or something similar in the nearer future. I know I'm gonna write a book one day. Maybe no one except myself will ever read it, but that's not important.
Not important as well: This posting.
What the fuck was I thinking??
Maybe I should end this little thing called "First Post" for now, leave you with my quote of the day, and try to add a video about vlogging.
Whoring my YouTube channel.
Awesomeness.

xoxo, Kiwi


Quote of the day:
"Art is an expression of who you are. Parts that I play are my sculptures." (Kim Cattrall)
[Yes, that's right. I just quoted someone from Sex & The City. How smart can I be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment